Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Hospital - Part 3, Night Shift

Part 3




The Hospital was a buzz with activity and excitement as new admissions had arrived.
I really wanted to get involved with admitting, but at unit report was told that I had the Observation unit . 
I hate Obs, it's totally boring as nothing ever happens.

The obs unit is a 6 bedded unit (private rooms) with a nurses station in the center.
I ambled up to the station and flopped down nonchalantly next to Sister Pue.
She started giving me report, two patients..'OMG! I thought, this is going to be a long boring night.'

The first patient, a Nun with a GI problem, getting an IV for hydration. 'How thrilling..not'.
The second patient is GH........'What!..wait, the GH ?"

"Yes" Pue replied " he got a little tore up and needed some stitches  plus he's maybe got concussion, so he's here on 24 hour obs.

'Is he concussed ?' I asked

"Not as much as I am now"  Pue giggled back.

' You fucked him ?' I blurted out kind of rudely

"Twice "

'Wow ! and ...?

" Find out for yourself" Pue said pulling up her dress, opening her legs and showing me her hairy glistening little cunt.
I reached between her legs, and touched her pussy, it was wet and sticky, slipping a finger in her easily I felt her sperm coated vaginal walls. ' He stretched you out good, how many ?

" 2 loads in me, five orgasms "

' Oh my !'

" Got to go, need to talk with Senior, make sure I get Obs in the morning." With that Pue put her panties on and scurried off.

I went to see the Nun first, took her vitals, checked the IV and chatted a while, although my mind was else where. She was fine, discharge soon I think.

GH was Sitting in his bed exhausted from the long journey  and fucking Pue no doubt as  I  entered his room.
I  was a little nervous and excited to be alone with GH as I  had heard so much about him. An extremely handsome man, not young, in his fifties, but looks 35 at most, lean, muscular, but not overly so, looked up at me and smiled as I entered. His green eyes welcoming me warmly his smile genuine and radiant transfixed and relaxed me, dispelling any nerves I had.





'Hi, my name is XiaMin, I'm your nurse for the night ' I said in my best English.
He replied in perfect Kunmingnese, no foreign accent or any mispronunciation.

I sat on the bed and we chatted, I was especially interested to find out about the rescue work he does for us, but he seemed more interested in finding out about me. Why I don't know as my life has been very ordinary.

The more we chatted the more I wanted him, why I wasn't sure as normally I'm not that attracted to men and never before to a foreign man.
Although I've had sex with men before it was never that good and mostly done for the normal reasons any Chinese women has sex with men, for a job, promotion or money.
But for some reason I wanted him for pleasure and the longer we chatted the more I wanted him.
I could feel the dampness between my legs and the desire in my womb increasing, an odd and exciting feeling.

' Would you like me to bath you ?' I heard myself say. I couldn't quiet believe I had said that.

GH looked at me his soft kind eyes sparkling, "Would you like too ?"

' Yes' I replied, my heart pounding harder, hoping that he will agree and not turn me away.

" That would be very nice as I do feel a little grubby from the journey "

Almost stumbling over myself in my haste to get the basin from under the sink, I filled it with warm water and some body shampoo.
Putting the basin on the bed side table I sat next to him and slowly pulled the sheets down exposing his toned shoulders  and chest.

As I bathed him starting at his neck and shoulders I felt this is right, it feels good, his body is wonderful. As I worked my way down his chest I could feel the sexual energy and tension growing within me. I could not help myself as I kissed him. Our lips touching was like electricity sending shivers down my spine that seemed to finish in my ever hotter womb.





I could wait no longer and pulling the sheets further down so that I could see more.
He was wearing his underpants, but I could see the big bulge of his cock and balls in his pants and it looked good.
As I slid his pants down revealing his semi hard cock, I smiled and thought, nice- long and thick, circumcised too.
I could smell Pue's juices on him and in some way that made me want him even more and now.
Kissing him our tongues talking to each other I reached down first for his balls.
Bigger and softer than  I remember other men's balls being, I massaged the in my hand, my fingers exploring the shape, texture, then moving to his cock. Taking hold of his cock still semi hard I started to stroke it my hand moving up and down the growing length of it as it became bigger and harder. my thumb and forefinger caressing his mushroom glands with his pre-cum.

I climbed onto the bed kneeling between his legs Stroking him hard admiring the colour, size and feeling of his cock in my hand. My womb ever more excited I could feel my pussy getting wetter by cunt opening up.

I bent forward and licked his big strong cock from his balls to the tip the taste of Pue's cunt juice mixing with his pre-cum, delicious.












Taking his meat into my mouth, my heart was racing, sending hormones to my mind and womb as I slowly took him inch by inch into my mouth, savouring the feeling of each vein as it past my lips gently encasing his cock. My tongue massaging him as my other hand massaged his balls.

Slowly at first I moved my head up and down his long thick cock, sucking on it, my tongue flicking around his glands, licking his head exploring him.

As he became harder and harder, bigger and thicker, my excitement rose.
'Fuck me......I want your seed in me' I pleaded and straightening up in front of him I started to undress. undressing in front of I felt no shyness, I wanted him to see me naked, I wanted him to desire me, I wanted him to fuck me.




With my dress undone I was kneeling above him, my lacy bra covering my tits, my panties hiding my pussy, but he could see from how my stomach was moving in and out that  I was more than ready.
He sat up, kissing me his hand reached inside my bra, my erect nipple got even harder and I let out my first involuntary moan of the night.





His finger slipped inside my hot wet juicy cunt tunnel






As I orgasmed on his finger my body shuddering, juices pouring out of me, he kept his finger in me as his tongue licked my hard clit.

As I orgasmed again, he sucked my nub softly, my body convulsing until my breathing started to slow.

Laying there my legs spread wide he put a pillow under me and spreading my swollen labia, he entered me.
As the head of his cock pushed into my pussy hole I moaned and bite my hand.
With his glands on my G-spot he fucked me slowly, despite the writhing of my hips he kept contact with my spot, rubbing on it, pushing on it until with my legs shaking violently, I grabbed the bed rails so tight I thought I would snap them, my entire womb contracted then relaxed over and over as I orgasmed like never before. My mind swimming in pleasure hormones, I screamed and screamed.

'Fuck yes !...fuck yes !

putting his hands under my arms he pulled me on top of him. I laid on his chest my breathing slowing, my cunt still gripping his hard cock, not wanting to let go. We laid quietly for a while until my pelvis started to move up and down pushing his cock deeper into my vagina.
His eyes never left mine as I started to fuck him, his cock in my deep vagina.





The door opened and the two nurses walked in, I couldn't care less that I was naked fucking with a man in front of them.The two other nurses stood each side of me one 
caressing and kissing my breasts, the other rubbing my hard little nub.
The combination of the three of them concentrating just on me, my pleasure was just too much to bare. My hyper sensitised body was loosing control, I fucked him hard and deep, grinding into him for all I was worth, my big tits swinging widely







As I orgasmed again I felt him get even harder, then his cock pulsate maybe 9 - 10 times as he shot his sperm deep inside my willing womb, My cunt clamped down on him, my cervix opened not wanting any of his to escape and he filled my Dilated womb with his potent load.

I collapsed backwards, my legs spread wide as his sperm swam to my ovaries.
I put my fingers into my stretched out loose cunt hole scooped out some sperm and rubbed it around my mouth, I wanted to taste him. 


  
Laying there his hot spicy cum deep inside my womb, on my lips , face a tongue  I laid, content, my pussy although still throbbing satisfied for now .


Sister Chan climbed onto the bed, ripped off her dress and panties, then squatting over him with one hand holding his cock the other she opened her pussy lips and sank down onto his cock.
As she was riding his long hard rod, pushing hard with her pelvis to get it all  into the deepest parts of her vagina, pushing it onto her A- spot, her juices making little squirting sounds as they escaped and covered his already soaked balls..






Removing his cock from Chan's dripping vagina Miu run her tongue along his long thick shaft until reaching his glands. Taking his glands in her mouth she enveloped his cock head with her lips and slowly took all of his cock in her mouth savouring the taste of Chan's sweet juices .
Then opening Chan's labia with her fingers, she licked Chan's pussy, Lining his cock up to her gaping hole, chan sank back down on this powerful cock, I watched as his cock inch by inch was taken in by Chan's hot little cunt and once he was balls deep into Chan she licked his big soft balls, kissed them and then Chan's hard little clit.
Chan's orgasm was big as she let out load moans, her abdomen spasming her arms shaking. Mui took his cock out of Chan again and licked it lovingly.
As Miu took him in her mouth, I was surprised to see the petite girl take every inch and deep throat him .
As she was sucking him hard I was sat on his face, as the sister chan slid the big dildo suddenly into Mui's tight little ass.





Mui, well known for liking anal pushed back onto the dildo.








As he hammered into her tight ass and pussy Mui was panting and moaning in pleasure.



The three of them lined up waiting.









I woke at 6am , dressed quickly, but seeing his morning wood and knowing I had him to myself......





Walking back to our dorms the night shift seemed very happy, so we went to the "Recovery Room" cafeteria/ bar for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment