Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Hospital- Part 1


XiaMin's story






Moving into the dormitory XiaMin was apprehensive, although this is not her first experience of same sex dorm living, after all she went to high school and University.This was however her first time living with "known lesbians".

The convent hospital is well known throughout Yunnan Province as it only has female staff and female patients, treating only prostitutes and drug addicts, yes the lowest of the low. But it's reputation is for the very highest of care and was legendary, envied by most other hospitals and praised especially by nurses as its concern was for care and not making money.





XiaMin at 25 was not from a rich family or with "relationships" so like most had to in the past  have sex with men to get her first and any successive job or promotion. Although not sexually attracted to men it's just something, even as a lesbian you have to do in China.

So getting this job without having to sleep with or bribe anyone was great. 
At the interview they had not asked her about her sexual orientation at all, but they had told her that she would be living in a predominately lesbian community and if she thinks this would awkward in any way then it would be better to pass this by.

After touring the hospital, seeing how clean it was, talking with staff and patients, observing treatments and activities XiaMin was sold.

Moving into her dorm Xia was taken aback by how friendly every one was, how relaxed it was and the level of public nudity.

Just walking to her room there were naked girls milling about, talking, watching TV no-one blinking an eyelid, not like Uni dorms at all.









As my room mates were all at work I unpacked my stuff, the Nun who had met me stood by chatting with me.
Senior Sister Haing is in charge of the Nurses dorm and is the only nun who lives in the "Nurses dorm".
The others all live in the nuns dorms and as we are not nuns we are not allowed there.

Showing me around we ended up in the common room. A large room, with a Snack bar at the opening to get food and drinks, maybe six or seven marhjong tables, two pool tables, a dart board and a few sofa's spread around a very large TV.

There was around a dozen nurses in the room, some dressed ready for work as the afternoon shift starts soon, the rest mostly naked watching TV or playing games. The nurses at the food bar paid little attention to me as they where preoccupied with what some would say is the most important passion for Chinese - Food !






The other girls were more welcoming bidding me to sit and talk, but I was nervous, their lack of shyness, many spread on sofas their pussies exposed, smoking, drinking beers was just not something a "traditional girl" like me was used to seeing, let alone publicly.






The nun sat so I followed her lead and listened as the girls chatted about normal girls things, clothed or unclothed no one seemed to notice, except me.

I had always known that I'm lesbian, but never really acted upon it and seeing all these naked girls was making me hot.

Sister Haing excused herself and left me with the other girls.We chatted and chatted and soon I felt much more at ease.
Lin, a very pretty girl from Shenzhen, petite like most Canton (South East) women offered to show me around.




I watched her bathe, beautiful, mysterious and elegant. The spa is shared with the nuns and as I was to find out later an area of much activity (but that's another story).
Just watching her was making me excited and I could feel the dampness in my panties.
Lin could sense this and smiling at me took my hand and led me away.

" you're not ready for a black yet" she chirped
' A black ?' I quizzed.
"Yes that's what we call the non-nurse nuns, as they wear the black habits."

Leading me back to the dorm, Lin showed me around, then departed.
Returning to my room, I walked in to see my room mate.

Li at 22 is younger than me, just qualified as a nurse and this was her first choice for a nursing position.
Li, Naxxi minority from North Yunnan is tall slim, with strong features and piercing black eyes.
She welcomed me warmly as she eyed me up and down.

We chatted, trying to get to know each other. To begin with just general stuff.Then the question I had been expecting, 
"So what brings you here ?"

' I hear it's a great place to work, top quality care' and then hesitantly ' and I'm lesbian too'

"Phew " replied Li " I was hoping so, my last room mate was a straight "


With the ice broken we both relaxed.Her beauty was beyond doubt and very sexy to so it was easy to talk to her.
Not surprisingly the conversation turned to sex and I told Li that it had years since my last lesbian sex.

Suddenly, or so it appeared Li stood up and unbuttoned her dress uniform.
As her uniform dress feel from her shoulders gliding down over her pert breasts, slim waist and hips, revealing she was indeed very sexy, my excitement rose and I was becoming very aroused....very aroused, more so than in years.
It had been a long time since I had any lesbian sex and that I had experienced was more experimental than meaningful. It had been while I was at university with another nursing student and had been mostly kissing, hugging and fondling each other .
We got as far as rubbing each other but never to orgasm and never did oral or penetrative sex together. 
What it did do was confirm my lesbianism to me.

Li now naked before me sat with me and said "Do you approve ?" I nodded frantically.
"I'm going to kiss you now, ok ?"

My heart was pounding, I admit I was scared, but as our lips met it felt so right, so yummy.
Slowly she undressed me and before long we were naked together on the bed.

As we explored each other with our tongues and hands, her silky smooth skin felt like porcelain,my hand reached to her breast. Smaller than mine (well most are) her firm 34 B's felt wonderful to me.

But I was still nervous, I had grown up in a very traditional Han family, Lesbianism is wrong, unnatural I was taught yet here I am naked on the bed with another girls breast in my hand. 
As her hands reached by breasts, I felt shivers all over me, it felt so right.

We continued kissing exploring and her hand ran down over my stomach, causing me to spasm and as her fingers reached my Venus mound the urge for sex overwhelmed me.




The urge outstripped my inhibitions and all the things that had been preached to me so I opened my legs wider allowing her middle finger to slid between my cunt lips. 

The effect was immediate and electrifying, the tingling increased while transforming into a type of soothing relief at the same time. Goosebumps popped up all over while my body fluttered, I drew in a ragged breath and let it out in slow controlled fashion.
we had started an instant fire and now she began to quench it just as fast as She worked her finger up and down my slit. 

As She kept on rubbing and explored my hot spots I felt the urge to pee and I was mad about it because I didn't want the distraction of holding my pee while I pleasured myself.
As she continued the need to pee increased 
until I couldn't take it any more, so I told her this, how little did I know.
Li whispered to me , "you wont pee, just relax" and she continued to finger me.
As the feeling came on stronger and stronger and I felt I couldn't hold it any more I pulled her finger to my clit and she rubbed in circles as I let go of what I thought was going to be pee.

As it came down and worked it way out the relief I had was almost the same as the relief from peeing yet different and the feeling was one of the most amazing things ever. My cunt was wet but nothing came out of me except a low grunt from my throat while my body shook as she  rubbed my clit.
Here I am at 25 years old and I had found out finally what an orgasm is.

Before I could say anything she hugged me tightly and pressed her body against mine while I leaned my head on her shoulder.
At that moment I felt I had finally caught up with my age. She was hugging me harder now and I felt really happy, progress was being made and my plan was coming to fruition.
We rolled together and laid down on the floor of our dorm. she was beside propping herself up with her elbow while using her other hand to brush my hair back. She leaned down and we started kissing again and her hand went to my stomach then to my side.


The only words from her mouth was "this is going to feel really good" as she went down on me.
Given all the months which have passed I will never forget the feeling of the first tongue to touch my young virgin lesbian pussy. A cool tingling tickling sensation swept though my entire body when her tongue brushed up my slit the first time.
I wasn't thinking about anything that may come after this point, I just didn't want her or this feeling to stop.
Thinking back now I knew this wasn't the first time she had eaten pussy but probably her first 25 year old virgin lesbian girl. 
She knew what she was doing and the only persons that could be equal would be other girls (which I now know from experience but that's another story) in knowing how to eat pussy.

Just like with she did with her finger she went up and down my entire slit then progressively worked the tip of her tongue deeper into my hole before teasing my clit. In short order I had that feeling and I remember being mad that it was going to happen already. Even though once I found out what that getting to that "feeling" was the real goal I didn't want it to happen yet. She wasn't going to stop no more than I wanted her to stop while I still craved "that feeling", it was quite a dilemma.

The feeling deep inside of me which was just below my stomach felt warmer and more intense than anything I was able to previously do to myself.
There was nothing on earth I could do to stop it from happening but I tried my best to delay it as long as possible. I wanted each feeling I was having but of course this experience was brand new. What would ultimately happen was the turning point in my very young life and it would be my primary focus to make happen as many times as possible with the same intensity.

My clit became extremely sensitive now and on her upstroke when the tip of her tongue touched my clit I blurted out "THERE".
She rapidly licked hard then soft in just that right spot, my hair felt like it stood on end, I curled my toes tight before I let loose the heat that had built inside of me.

A guttural demon sounding growl emanated from my throat as I let go. It was as if every bit of fluid within my body was being funnelled out of me through my young little snatch. With my feet planted on the floor my legs shook and rocked as waves of shivers washed through me.
I remember she stopped lapping at me and hearing her say "WOW".
I laid there in a whirlwind of feelings and emotions feeling like I wanted to cry without knowing if it was due to happiness, pleasure, sadness or surprise. I'm sure much less time passed than I remember but it felt like I laid there for 30 minutes until my senses came back.

I had no words which I could speak and felt like I was lost. She asked me if I was ok and all I did was nod my head yes, then sat up.

As I got up she was on his knee's in front of me and looked right at me and said "OK !", as she wanted to confirm my state.

I nodded my head again and weakly replied "yes". although 
 I kept having little shivers up and down my body. 
I had experienced and discovered something better and more fun than anything prior to that point in my life. I knew what I had to do next.

Pushing Li backwards onto the bed, then sliding between her legs I knelt on the floor by the bed, my hands slowly moved up her silky smooth thighs opening her legs.

I ran my fingers through her soft hairy mound, kissing her inner thighs, my fingers touching her labia, then her clitoral hood.
As my kisses came closer to her womanhood, my fingers worked her clit with gentle pressure.
I could feel her respond under my fingers and kisses, her breathing deeper and slower.

"make me cum" she said and as she spread her pussy lips wide for me I felt a mixture of nerves and excitement.




I slipped a finger into her tight little warm,wet cunt and it felt so good. Warm tight, but soft at the same time. I explored the contours, shape and texture of her cunt, then slowly started to finger fuck her. 
More by accident than by skill I found her G-spot as she started moaning a little deeper if I rubbed there.
I slipped another finger inside her and started rubbing harder and faster.
Her breathing quickened  her hips moving as the intensity built within her.

I had never licked another woman before but couldn't resist, I kissed her mound and then her hood, my tongue working around it and under it finding her hard little clit.




With my fingers still inside her and my tongue on her clit, Li orgasmed, her body twitching , I could feel her orgasm with my fingers, her cunt tightening on my fingers as she let out a high pitched scream.
I slowed my licking and withdraw my sopping wet fingers from her. Lin laid there her legs spread wide I climbed up on her hugged her kissed her.

Pulling the covers over us we fell into a very peaceful sleep together.

The next morning we woke, showered and ate breakfast together. Li then headed to work and me to hospital orientation.

'I think I'm going to like it here.' I thought to myself.





2013

No comments:

Post a Comment