Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sex with someone you hate






I feel dirty and humiliated .

My man,  who was down here last week has a friend who I don't like at all, in fact, I hate the guy !

I  just hate his guts because he's one of those smart ass s.o.b's who thinks he can get any girl and thinks he can do anything he wants, a real ass-hole to say the least.

Well he came over to the apartment a few hours ago on the invite of my man.
I was alone when he knocked on the door I didn't peek to see who it was I just opened the door.
Seeing him there made me angry but I played it cool after some small talk he asked if he could have something to drink, to which I said "yeah sure, what would you like?" .

We walked to the kitchen and he started to check me out. 
I was wearing a short tartan skirt and tight cotton sweater, I asked him what are you looking at ?
He answered "at your ass, it looks nice, round, smooth, and tight."
It took me a few seconds to process his words and thought is he joking, being serious or what ? I stared at him in a daze still thinking to myself I really hate you !!

I turned away and since we keep the whiskey  in the top kitchen cabinet I stretched up to get it and my sweater lifted as I stretched, revealing my Silk lace Panties .
He sees it and says wwwooowww what's up with that ?

I just ignored him and laughed a little to myself. I got the whiskey down and poured him his drink and we returned to the living room.

sitting making small talk, I was thinking to myself that I hope my man returns soon. But after a few minutes I got a call from him saying he will be delayed and for me to entertain his friend in anyway he wants.
Umm, I thought, this sounds arranged to me. Picking up his empty glass I returned to the kitchen to pour him another drink  and as I did so felt some arms around my waist and something hard poking and sliding up and down between my butt cheeks. 
I just turned my head and  saw him there with his cock fully erect. I wont lie it was a big one and thick but I pushed him back thinking I  hate you even more now !!

I said what are you doing !! He says chill, your man said I could and I just really want to pound a Chinese ass like yours !
to this he drops his pants and starts stoking his cock  I grabbed his cock and started stroking him till he started pre-cuming.

Horny as hell by that time he turned me around and I grabbed the counter and immediately he lifted up my skirt, pulled down my paties and lost no time to press his cock between my butt cheeks at first he was teasing me.
He pulled out and dragged me to my living room and laid me down in the sofa and start teasing me again by just sliding it between my ass till I said,

'are you going to do it or not ?'

"Spread your pussy" he ordered.


And with that said he guided his cocks head into my vagina to lube his cock and then slid in slowly inch by inch little by little he pushed into my ass. I knew he was enjoying it so much but hated myself for letting someone I hate fuck me.
He picked up the pace and started going in faster and faster and I just took it, he knew what he was doing and I started to rub myself, it was the only way I was going to enjoy this.
without stroking him I got up and went reverse cowgirl on him just ridding him like there was no tomorrow then I got on all fours and went doggy, he grabbed me by my waist and pushed all the way in , I felt him cum inside but as he was cumming he took his cock out and just dumped it all in my ass and back.



Gasping for air and very satisfied he just grabbed my butt and said it was the best anal he had ever had and loved how tight I was and he was looking forward to another fucking.

He said he only wanted my ass as my pussy is all used up and Chinks are only good for ass fucking and facials.

With that he dressed and left.




妓女


2013

No comments:

Post a Comment