Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Freebird

The Eagle has landed




My man has just left after his week with me. He is ok, he treats me pretty well.
He likes to buy me clothes, jewellery and sort of parade me around town.
We eat at all the best restaurants and go to all the top fancy clubs.









At home he likes me, the whore and keeps saying how he loves my loose whore pussy.


















As far as his obsession for goes, I don't mind it. BDSM can be a lot of fun as long as its with the right person(s) in the right environment and it's consensual.




















Now that he has gone, life can carry on as usual. we use this apartment mainly for work.







Gemstone using apt































Time for new panties



M in action:

























Me in action:




Me using apt







So if we (anyone) was working they would use the apt, as it's in a great location. Not that we get the time for much of that work now as we are way to busy with other things.
But it's a good place to entertain the people we need to entertain (if you catch my drift)




















 But we do have some fun there and in the old as well.















































妓女


2013

No comments:

Post a Comment