Sunday, February 17, 2013

One girls story- Victim of Trafficking

A Trafficked Sex slave










This is the story (true story) of one the rescued girls.

No real names are used in this story and Western names have been given to replace those. The photos are of one of our Nuns who volunteered to enact it, they are not of the Sister in the story (except the last two).

The story begins  in the mountains of South West china close to the border with Laos.
A 13 year old girl stands naked in the middle of the room, her inspection finished, the money is paid and the girl enters life as a sex slave.
The buying agent and her board a train and head to their destination.

The story:

When we arrived at the Train Station I looked for my owner but I couldn't see her. I was standing there in my jeans and my shirt with the bag of clothes, just those which my Mistress told me to bring, and was lost.

The agent never spoke to me on the whole journey, beyond telling me my mistress would collect me at the station.

After half an hour of waiting a tall pretty good looking Guy comes to me and asks “Hey, are you Sandy?” I said yes. “Are you looking for Sarah?” again I said yes, because Sarah is the name of my Mistress.
He said ok and handed me over a mailer with a Letter and told me to read it, what I did. In the Letter stands that Sarah sent me this guy, James, to pick me up and that I need to what he tells me, and that I have to call him Master or Sir too. And if I don’t do what he tells me he would tell her and for every mistake I will be punished hard.
So I asked him “what shall I do, Master?” He told me to follow him and he walked fast away to the Exit of the station. I took my bag and walked beside him out of the Station. He asked me if I were hungry. I said yes and so we were going to eat something.
He leaded me in a small Restaurant where we ate. When I finished he told me to go on the Toilet.
“Go to the Girls Toilet, go in the first room and don’t lock the door and don’t use the toilet and wait there.”
So I went to the Toilet and waited, waited for what?
After a short time the door opened and James entered the room. He closed and locked the door and told me to get on my knees, he pulled down his Jeans and pants and sat down on the toilet. Then he grabbed my Tits and started to squeeze them.
“Open your Mouth” he said. I did. I knelt with my mouth open in a new town on the toilet in front of a half naked stranger who was grabbing my breasts. 


“I am going to dedicate your Slave mouth now” he told me and started to massage his dick. 


He was pretty huge. When he was getting hard he pulled my head towards him and stuck his dick in my opened mouth. “Suck it!”
I started to suck the dick of this stranger until he was rock hard then he pushed my head away and told me to open my mouth as wide as I can.
“I need to pee, and you will be my toilet bitch” he grinned. I swallowed, because I had no choice. I wanted to say something against it but he already started to piss in my mouth.
“Swallow it!” Disgusted by the Taste and the Smell of his Pee I swallowed it. I was so confused. I just swallowed the Pee of a totally stranger!
“Open your mouth wide again.” He said, and because I didn't do it directly he slapped me hard in the face so I opened my Mouth again.





Again he stuck his Dick in my Mouth and he told me that I have to push my lips tight around it and close my eyes. I did, and in the same moment I realized that he was pissing in my mouth again.
“You will swallow it all, don’t lose something of it, it’s my welcome gift for you.” So I tried to swallow it all, but it was too much and it ran out of my mouth down on my shirt.
“Look at you. You are a disgusting bitch you made a mess. But that means it’s not that bad if some more comes on your shirt, is it?” he laughed. And he took his Dick out of my mouth and peed all over my face. It ran down on my shirt which was all wet when he finally stops.


"Undress now" he ordered and I did.

Attaching a dog collar around my neck he lead me out into the urinals and tied me there.
"Ok, start masturbating your self and you will offer the next 2 men who come in that they can pee in your mouth and get a blow job"

I started to protest, but the slap across my face stopped me.
So I stood there masturbating but feeling nothing but humiliation.






The first man arrived maybe 5 minutes later.




“That’s enough for now I guess. Go outside and wait in front of the door for me:” he told me, but I was full of pee so I said “Please Master, you can’t send me out there with this wet shirt!”
He took a short moment, then he grabbed my shirt and ripped it apart and told me to take it off “Yeah you are right. It will look better like this. And now go!” he said. He opened the door and pushed me in my Bra and my Jeans out of the toilet. Even if I'm pretty good looking and it was a sexy bra, was I really ashamed to walk like this trough the Restaurant and wait in front of it for him.
Everybody who was walking on the street looked at me and laughed or whistled at me.

It felt like really long until James finally appeared. He said ill need to wait a bit longer. He will get his Car and pick me up. So I waited half naked in front of this restaurant till he came.
He arrived and opened the front door for me and told me to get in. Then we drove to my Apartment for the next week. After 15 minutes we arrived. Luckily nobody saw me how I got out of the car and walked in the Apartment.
“ I'm going to tell you your rules for the next week now. After that u can decide if you really want to do this or if you want to leave” he said when we entered the living room. I asked when I would finally met Sarah, my Mistress. But he didn't reply.


“Take off your clothes now and get down on your knees” was all what he answered. Again I was on my knees in front of this stranger, all naked this time.
He took a chair and sat down in front of me and told me that I will have to suck his Dick while he explains the rules to me, if they are ok for me I need to suck him till he cum’s if not I could expect severe punishment.

I had never sucked a cock before, while I was on my knees in front of him, sucking his cock he told me the rules which I already knew from the agent, with the additions that he will be my 2nd Master, that I'm not allowed to wear clothes in my apartment if not one of them tells me to and that I am not allowed to look directly in the face of my Masters, I need to look always on the Ground when I'm talking with them.

“You’re a good slave, you earned your first reward. You will get it now” and with this words he got up and took my head in his hands. He started slowly to move my head back and forth, deeper and deeper on his hard cock. He pushed his cock deep in my throat which made me gag. And this was the sign for him to get faster. Because after I did he started to force his dick brutally and really fast down my throat. He was so deep in my throat that I almost had to throw up. 


He totally ignored my gagging and rattling . He abused my mouth like this until he was close to orgasm. Then he forced my head deep on his Body so that his cock was as deep in my throat as  possible. Then he ZUHALTEN my nose, I couldn't breathe any more  I tried to get his cock out of my Mouth but he was Stronger. After a short time, which felt like years to me, I realized that he shot his hot Sperm deep in my throat. And even if I have never swallowed before, I couldn't do anything else because he still forced his dick in my mouth and blocked my nose with his hand. So I swallowed, after I swallowed it all he finally let me catch for breathe. 

I was falling totally dizzy onto the ground and tried to breathe. He just let me lie there and told me that he would take a nap now and come back to me later. I was allowed to walk around in the apartment but not to leave it.

Later that day when I was looking around in the apartment suddenly someone violently grab my throat and chocked me and grabbed my pussy at the same time. He chocked me and brutally inserted two fingers at once in my virgin pussy. It was James, I didn't hear him coming. He chocked me not as hard any more  so that I could breathe, even if not good. He fingered me fast and hard, and even if it was so unexpected and violent it was really painful. 

He told me to get dressed, and that he knows what Sarah  wants me to wear and threw me the paper with the list.  It meant a skirt, maximal to the knees, a tight shirt or top and High Heels. Bra and Panties aren't allowed, but sadly I first remembered that when I was standing in front of James again. He grabbed between my legs where he could feel my thong. As he felt it he slapped me in the face and screamed “YOU STUPID CUNT! TAKE OFF THAT THONG IMMEDIATELY ” I quickly took it off and dropped it on the floor. The next slap in the face “PICK IT UP AND GIVE IT TO ME!” I did. He ripped it apart and threw it on the floor and told me that I will have to clean that up later but we need to go now.
I followed my new master to his car and wanted to get inside. But he stopped me. “From now on you will take the place that’s right for such a stupid slave like you.” He opened his trunk, he has a small car so the trunk is also small, but I didn't have a choice so I get into the small trunk. He closed it and I lay in the dark little trunk. After a short drive I heard that he stopped and got out of the car. I hope that he would let me out of this trunk now but I just heard how he hit the trunk and walked away. He just lets me lie in here, I thought.
Then at least I heard steps in front of the car and heard how it gets opened. Then the trunk gets opened and James stands in front of me with a little plastic bag in his Hand.
“Get out of there, I bought you a little present bitch.” After I got out of the car and stood in front of him he took a collar out of the bag, one like dogs have them. He laughed and took it around my neck. Then he took out a leash of his bag and leashed me.
“As soon as we are inside you go down on your knees and walk beside my legs like the dog you are.” He said.” If you don’t hurry I'll choke you again, and you don’t want that do you?” Then he walked towards the basement door of the house. He opened it, let me inside and closed it again. 

Then I needed to go down on my knees and follow him. He walked pretty fast so I got to hurry not to stay behind him. He leaded me to a big steel door, unlocked it and let me in. It was a Changing room. One like you find them in Gym’s, with a door at the other side of the room. We walked towards that and he showed me that there was a floor to the left and one leading in the front.
“Take off your clothes, just keep on the collar and then go down the floor in the front, don’t go to the left! Then you will come in a room. There you will have to wait.” Then he walked out of the room.


I did how I was told. When I entered the room I saw a big room, painted all in white clear beside some hooks in the walls, the roof and the ground. And in the middle of the room were standing two steel tables. The one was covered with a towel and on the other where lying different things like leather bands, handcuffs, clamps, a candle, Dildos and ropes in different lengths and strengths.


Then I finally heard my Mistress!
But her voice was strange and I looked around the room again. I discovered a Camera and a Speaker in one of the Edges.
“Welcome my little Slave girl, how I heard you have been a pretty good girl till now.”
Then she continued “Before you see me you take on those leather bands, you will see that they fit around your wrists and legs. After you did that you take the black towel that lies on the table and cover your eyes, cover them so that you aren't able to see anything any more.”

I did how I was told, well at least almost. Because I was so excited to finally see my Mistress I took on the Blindfold but so that I still could see a little. So I was waiting until a door in my back gets opened. I didn't turned around because I thought it is my Mistress and I didn't wanted to do something what she didn't told me. But then I heard a loud laughter, it was a guy. I got afraid when I realized that it was James again.
He stepped in front of me and looked at me. I still act like I couldn't see anything.
But then” YOU ARE AN STUPID BAD SLAVE! DON’T YOU EVER TRY TO TRICK US AGAIN! YOU WILL LEARN NOW AND HOPEFULLY FOR EVER TO DO EXACTLY WHAT U GET TOLD!” he was really angry.
He grabbed my arm and forced me towards the wall. Where he hooked the leather bands into the hooks in the wall. So I was standing with spread legs and arms with my face towards the wall, I could just move my head. What I did, I tried to see what he does but he forced my head back towards the wall and hooked it to the wall too. Now I couldn't move at all any more. 


I heard how he walked back to the table and that he removed the towel of the second. But I couldn't see or guess what he was doing. But then I could feel it.
I heard something going through the air just a second before something hits me on the back. It hurts like Hell and I screamed. The second strike followed directly.
That was the first time the whip hit me. The next strike. Again I Screamed and I started to cry.
I screamed at every of the 50 brutal strikes on my back. It hurts like hell and I was crying loud.
After he counted 50 and stopped I was hoping that it’s over now, I had learned my lesson!
But it seems like James didn't thought so.
I felt a burning Pain on my ass as he hits me again. But it was a different pain, it wasn't a whip but it hurts just like one, maybe even a bit more. It was a cane. 


James also beats my ass brutally with his cane. My crying and screaming didn't stop him at all. It felt like the more I cried the harder he hits me. 

After he hit my ass with 50 strikes too he finally stopped! I was still crying when he came towards me, caressed my head and said “The next time I'm going to hit your front side.” And he demonstratively hit my tits.
Under crying I promised to never do it again. 
He just said he knows.  
He then went back to the table and got some rope, tied it around my legs, arms and chest, I was bound so tightly I could not move, then passing the other end through a pulley I was winched into the air and then he just let me and left the room.

Hanging there with my legs spread wide I felt so vulnerably weak and helpless.



Reproduced by us 



Then I heard my Mistress again!
She said in a cold mood “I hope you know now what will happen to you when you don’t behave. If you don’t want to suffer from this again, maybe even worse you better do EXACTLY what we tell you bitch.”
I nodded and hoped that she would release me finally from this. But that didn't happen.



After a long time of just hanging there I heard how the door gets opened again. This time it was my Mistress! I knew it. I could feel it. And the thought that she would take care about me gave me new strength.
I felt how she came towards me. Then she caressed my hurting back and ass and laughed a bit. And even if her touch was soft it really hurts.
“That’s sad bitch. I would have more liked you without those disgusting red stripes all over your back and ass. But I guess it will be great even with them my little cute slave.” She caressed my head and gave me a soft kiss on my Neck.

This couple, kept me like this for 19 months, before selling me to a BDSM brothel, where I stayed for 3 years before again being sold to a "fishing boat" brothel that travels up and down the coast.
The owners started injecting me with heroin the first day and soon I was as addicted as the other girls.
There was a dozen or so of us kept imprisoned on the boat. 
We made no money of our own, just feed and injected with drugs.
One girl of around 14 was pretty sick and one night the owners came and took her away, we heard her body hit the water, her cries for help and her splashing around a little then nothing as she drowned.

One night while docked and servicing the local fishermen's desires a fire started on the boat, in the ensuing confusion I escaped to land. Most of the girls (who were locked up below) either burned to death or drowned as the boat sunk.

Now on the streets naked, with no money, the local dock workers, kept me chained and locked up in a room and used me daily for their amusement.





I was rescued by Gemstone's team 3 months later.


That was 10 months ago......


Recovery continues as the physical damages take time to repair, the psychological damages even longer.
The cravings are less frequent now and less intense and in two months I will celebrate 1 year of freedom from slavery and addiction.








妓女



2013

No comments:

Post a Comment