Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Last Concubine

Ernai








Lifes a crazy thing as I'm sure you know.


Well a little while back we were attending a cocktail party and there was this guy there, who just kept staring at me. 
Finally towards the end of the evening he approached and introduced himself. He then asked me for a lunch date the next day to which I agreed and we set the time and venue.
So the next day I arrived on time and he was there waiting. I sat down and joined him and we started chatting, however he just wouldn't stop chatting. Now I was expecting the usual quick chat off to his room, sex and go, but he just kept on chatting.
Well I admit I was getting a little annoyed, after all time is money.
So I was only sort of half listening to him when he said he was looking for a "mistress" and I had to ask him to repeat himself.
Well it turns out he is down here for about 8 days a month and is looking for a companion for those times.
To say I was shocked would be an understatement and I really didn't know what to say. 
After thinking for awhile, I said I would have to think about it.
In reality that meant I needed to discuss this with G.stone as I had no experience in this area. Also I needed to talk with M about it.

We talked about it long and hard that evening and the following morning I called him as promised and set up a lunchtime meet.
G.stone accompanied me to the meeting and handled the negotiations in true Chinese style. I won't go into the fine print, but he gets me for 8 days a month (maximum), the cost, a new apartment, car and a monthly living allowance.
It felt weird as we walked away as now I'm "Ernai"

Ernai or "packaged wife" is I suppose the modern term for concubine, which means that for those 8 days I act as his (well I am his). So I have a few days to get ready,lots to do in that time.

The next day we got up early and off we went apartment shopping. Once we had found one we notified him so he could buy it for me and give me the deeds and keys.

The apartment being already fully furnished was good for moving into immediately, which we did.
So saying farewell to the girls, I spent the next few days with him.

The first 3 days were spent getting to know each other. Apparently he had been a John a few times before (not that I could remember, as I don't remember Johns) and had been watching me for some time and had a PI check me out.

He it seems is a business man, married with a family back home.

However most of the time those days was spent  having sex all over the apartment. Lets call it our honeymoon time, I even dressed the part the first night.
























A  competent guy in the sex department, with an average sized penis, but by the amount he fucked me not getting much back home. To use his words,

"his sex life has plummeted along with her tits ".


I must admit it was odd to be waiting in the apartment during the day for his return from work


Welcome home Honey



Hand job to start round 2




Filling me full of his seed



It turns out he has quite a thing for Role play, high heels and bondage, that's good as it keeps things interesting and fun.


































As I'm a terrible cook and that he doesn't like Chinese food (well apart from my meat) we ate out every night.


So it was quite a fun few days and then he left. M and G.stone came over and we lived and worked from here for a while.

I even managed to get another photo shoot out of Gemstone and that's no mean feat !




























Gemstone



Of course the love making flowed freely.












and the work poured in to









M with a Jane








M in a room with a John










G.stone undressing for a John













Hand Job - shot his load









G.stones pussy on display





Me tied up and getting fucked






M's First load of the day







Me riding a John







More sperm in the pussy






Licking a Jane

I finally made my mind up and I'm going to get tattooed  I'll keep you posted on that.




妓女







2013

No comments:

Post a Comment